VIII Edition – AgroExpo Business Innovation Awards
We aim to increase the presence of innovative machines, services and equipment in the exhibition area and to offer an incentive for the exhibiting companies. This awards expect to publicly recognise the contributions of those companies able to develop remarkably innovative strategies, actions, processes, products or services, both in the economical or the administrative field, which have turned out to be successful or relevant.
a.- Participating companies:
- Every Spanish or foreign company that is registered as an exhibiting company in the XXXII Edition of AgroExpo | International Fair are allowed to participate in the contest.
- The participating companies must have been legally constituted at least for one year.
- The participating companies must belong to the fields of Agriculture, Livestock, Agro-food or service sector only if the competiting product is destined to one of the three first fields.
- Every competiting company must fill up the registration form attached as “Anexo nº1”.
- The information of the participating company will exclusively be used by FEVAL as the Los datos de cada empresa participante, serán de uso exclusivo de FEVAL as the organizing company.
- The international participating companies will be responsible for the delivery and tracking of their products for them to be evaluated by the jury. The organization will not be responsible for any delay caused by customs or any other control process.
b.- The product:
- In order to participate, the company must submit to competition at least 1 product and a maximum of 2 products.
- All the submitted products have to be destined to the agricultural, livestock or agri-food development.
- The products must have the necessary registration for their commercialisation.
- The submitted products will be those in which innovative concepts have been applied.
- The innovative product must have gone to market a maximum of 2 years ago.
- The product’s label must include the places where it was manufactured, transformed, etc.
- Products that are currently being studied or researched will not be accepted nor will raw materials.
3.- Participation and conditions.
The companies that want to participate in the VIII Edition of AgroExpo Business Inovation Awards
must submit every relevant information for the evaluation of the innovative challenge they have accomplished, as well as the information of the head representative of the participating company, as requested in the attached registration form.
Every proposal will be evaluated considering every remarkably innovative strategies, actions, processes, developed by the competing company in the last two years, applied to products or services, both in the economical or the administrative field, which have turned out to be successful or relevant and have permitted the company to obtain technological or competitive advantages.
4.- Shipping and delivery period.
The rules of the contest are available in: http://agroexpo.feval.com
All proposals must be submitted before January, 24th, 2020 at Institución Ferial de Extremadura, located in Paseo de FEVAL S/N 06400 Don Benito (BADAJOZ) o by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those companies that send the documents by postal mail or those that deliver them in AgroExpo’s office must put them inside an envelope identified by the registered name of the company.
If you choose the e-mail delivery, the e-mail subject must include “VIII Edición del Premio AgroExpo a la Innovación Empresarial”.
In these two cases, the following documents must be included:
- Registration form.
- An informative report of the innovative process able to allow the jury to evaluate the innovation submitted to the contest.
This report, following the company’s interests, can include as many elements as considered relevant for the jury to understand they innovation and to evaluate the commercialisation aspects.
- Those companies which don’t deliver all the documents will be required to do so.
If these shortcomings are not corrected in a period of 7 natural days after being notified they will not be taken into account.
5.- Product’s exhibition:
- National and international buyers will have the chance to get to know the exhibited product and the possibility to obtain an explanation about this same product at the participating company’s stand.
- The jury’s veredict will become public and the award will be presented to the winner of the contest on January, 30th, 2020 at 13:30h (1:30 pm).
The jury that will evaluate the products will be formed by people with a prestigious recognition in the agricultural, livestock or agri-food fields.
7.- Project’s valuation criteria.
The evaluation of the projects will be developed secretly and independently by every member of the jury.
The valuation criteria has been based on the needs that the Organisation considered relevant for the submitted products to be declared INNOVATIVE.
3 elements will be evaluated:
- The innovation of the product.
- Presentation and finishing.
The scoring will be distributed as it follows:
- Innovation of the product: 0 to 5 points
- Presentation and finishing: 0 to 4 points
- Commercialisation: 0 to 3 points
The maximum score will therefore be 12 points.
Taking into account that the PROMOTION of the product is the best added value to any producto or service, the Organisation will materialise its recognition to the winner of the VIII Edition of AgroExpo Business Inovation Awards as it follows:
- The first prize offers an economical amount of 2.000 € + One year product’s Testing and Certification by CICYTEX.
- The second prize offers an economical amount of 1.000 €
- The third prize offers an economical amount of 500 €
- The promotion of these recognitions on social media and press.
- A special section and a honorific mention on AgroExpo website until the next edition.
For further information: